Monday, June 22, 2009

GCompris Education Game for kids 2-10 years old : Pilot Submarine Game

I had thought that I would be able to review the kids games in one go but I was in for a wonderful surprise. I started playing the first game which happened to be pilot-a-submarine activity. The main goal was to click on different active elements : engine, rudders and air tanks, in order to navigate to the required depth. There was a close gate on the right. Catch the jewel to open it, then pass through it to reach the next level. It took me alot of time to get familiar with the motion of the submarine but I was wondering the amazement a small kid would go through when playing this wonderful game. This game gives the kid basic ideas about physics and fluid mechanics without even mentioning a single scientific term. This sure is a great achievement. Happy cruising. Enjoy !

No comments: